Savvy business to business marketers realize that social media involves much more than opening corporate accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
Today, social media offers B2B marketers significant, quantifiable and predictable results. This column explores the top four reasons B2B marketers should engage in a proactive, social media program, and offers specific tips on getting started.There are four tips to launch B2B marketing in social media:
1. Influence Your Online Reputation
2. Better Position Your Brand
3. Engage Prospects & Customers
4. Improve Customer ServiceFour suggestions for handling negative customer feedback obtained via social channels:
1. Be completely transparent and honest (i.e. admit your mistake)
2. Do something remarkable to rectify the situation.
3. Proactively respond. Try to recreate a similar story and conclude with a better outcome.
4. Don’t make the same mistake twice!
Read the full article: searchengineland.com